- Calgary Projection TV Repair
- Find Your Lamp
- Portable Projector Service
- In-Home TV Repair Service Calgary
- In Home Convergence Repair Calgary
- Sony XL2400 TV Lamp Replacement Guide
- Sony LCD TV Optical Block, Optical Engine Info
- LCD Plasma In-Home TV Repair Service Calgary
- Lamp Installation
- JVC TV Lamp and Bulb DIY Installation Guide
- Sony LCD TV Replacement Bulb Installation $249 + gst
- Toshiba TV Color Wheel Service
One of the common causes of poor picture is incorrect hook-up.
If the TV salesperson loaded you up with all the bells and whistles for your home theater system, there is a good possibility that simplifying things will improve your pictures.
Most top brands of large screen TVs have a variety of different inputs and outputs available that allow reasonable control of most signals. Difficulties often occur when external units such as Home Theater Controllers with digital video outputs, or Set Top Boxes (cable TV box or sat receiver) are used to control the system. This often results in poor picture on all channels except for "true" HD channels like Discovery, National Geographic or PBS. There are only a few HD channels that actually use HD signals. The other channels may be old analog video signals that are converted electronically to HD and look poor on your HD input. This can be significantly improved with correct hook-up.
1. SERVICE CALL $35
Appointment within Calgary, surrounding areas add a small extra charge
2. HOOK-UP & ADJUST $60 TO $90
Depends on Time Required
Calgary and Rural